Saturday 27 June 2009

Sexy Saturday

You knew it was just a matter of time. Old Knudsen is on a macrobiotic diet and exercises for 3 hours a day. To be honest macrobiotics taste like shite and its the 3 hours of boaking that is toning my body, ah well better out than in.

I have to get into shape for my new movie role in the martial arts film Enter the drag queen . I play an LA cop (with a Scottish accent) sent to investigate a murder among the drag queens in China toon. I get to do all kinds of thrusts and grapples it should be out in time for Christmas then I'm straight into the movie Transformers post op fun.

I have been getting rave reviews for my role in the Weekend at Brenda's film in which I'm in a hoose and the lady who owns it 'Brenda' suddenly dies leaving me with the question, what should Old Knudsen do next?

Don't bring the kids to see that one.

2 comments:

MarlaSinger said...

that is like a horrible crossbreed between conan the barbarian and cher.

Anonymous said...

YEEEEAAAHHH!

I wanna SEE it! Is there a possibility to revive DIVINE?