Wednesday 12 August 2009

While yer Waiting For My Blog To Explode

While you lot were doing yer twatting, faceboxing or LOL fucking cats Old Knudsen was as ever tirelessly behind the scenes doing good in the world. I don't want to brag but I don't want that cunt Clinton taking the credit. Old Knudsen got the US journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee released from North Korea.

I was talking to 5 people at the same time across the world via satellite up links and remote viewing, Old Knudsen went days without sleep and at one stage at least an hour without a wank poor old socky felt neglected.

But thats enough of how I arrange opium shipments worldwide while high on LDS . I also signed a Care2 petition.

Today I was happy to receive an email from Laura and this was the end to it:

Euna and I are two of the lucky ones whose story of captivity resulted in a happy ending. But there are so many journalists imprisoned around the world whose fate is still undecided. It is my sincere hope that the energy ignited around bringing us home will be harnessed into raising awareness around these fellow journalists and their struggle for freedom.

With all my love and gratitude,

Laura


If you all remember Old Knudsen got Rumsfeld to resign and Roxanna Saberi and Alan Johnston released among many other things.


Be smug all you like ya cunts. I may want to ride Hilary but I don't have to like her. Here is what he is saying to her, "A fat intern sucked on my balls today and we did it in yer bed, I wiped off on yer pillow" and she is saying through her smile, "I hate you ya bendy cocked wank stain when I'm preez you will be killed, slowly by my CIA."


Kim laughed at Bill Clinton and recalled how he sent his wife over first and they made the fun out of her. Bill then handed him a print out of the petition and Kim saw Old Knudsen's name.

From my sauces inside the North Korean government it all when pretty smoothly after that. I'm still waiting for Euna to show a little gratitude and would like Roxanna to stop calling me, can two consenting adults not have several sex marathons without it meaning something else but a bit of fun?

So whats up with Patrick Swayze? Old Knudsen hears he is looking better and more healthy, they always do before they die. I heard that he was the father to Michael Jackson's kids.



Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi has terminal bum-hole cancer and is to be released from a Scottish prison on compassionate grounds to return to Libya, just in time for Ramadamadingdong.

For those who were too busy into Duran fucking Duran and other poofs Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi was the cunt convicted of blowing up Pan-Am flight 103 over the Scottish village of Lockerbie in 1988 that killed 270 people. 180 of them were American citizens on the flight and 35 of those were students at Syracuse University, 11 people on the ground were killed.

The 56-year-old former Libyan intelligence agent has been diagnosed with "advanced stage" prostate cancer and people are all sad that he has to battle cancer behind bars, to release him would be common humanity as some one called it.

A mother of one of the victims said there was no humanity as her son fell burning to death from the sky.
I'm with her on this. What the fuck are ya all thinking? when ya do put him onto a plane make sure it blows up.

On the FBI's top 10 "most wanted" list for a decade and now this release seems like a slap in the face to all those who died much like the release of terrorists, er sorry political prisoners from the Maze prison in Northern Ireland.

Pedos and rapists get released all the time too what a silly world we live in.

3 comments:

Fat Sparrow said...

Laura Ling got released? Why the long face, then?

The Mistress said...

When are you returning to Labia?

I AM MINE said...

Just delete the blog