Monday 5 March 2012

Putin Wins Again!

Vladimir Putin who is the real 'Iron man' claimed victory in Russia's presidential election. In a surprise victory that no one saw cumming the cuntry breathes a sigh as many relatives are released from detention cells now that the votes have been counted.

Putin took to the stage saying."I promised you we would win. We have won. Glory to Russia." Tears rolled doon his wee cheeks then he added. I promised myself that I wouldn't cry, I haven't cried since watching Terminator 2."He paused to wipe snot onto his cuff. " The first time I didn't feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"........."You really like me."


When Putin the big gurls blouse pulled himself together he went on to fulfill one of his election promises. "I told you if you didn't vote for me the puppy would get it, this is for those who didn't give me their vote." Putin then went onto crush the doggie's skull with his bare hands.

You do have to admire a politician who does what he says he is going to do. 

1 comment:

Reggie said...

For the life of me I just don't understand why he doesn't just go ahead and call himself czar?!?