Friday 9 March 2012

Sexy Little Gurls

What the fcuk?  Lifetime television channel seem to be targeting a niche market. They have this show called 'Dance moms' which shows cuntish stage mums and their goal to ruin and exploit their children.

The above picture has the sexy wee 8 year-olds being taught how to dance with feathers while wearing nude coloured tops.   
Ms Miller (shown in the picture) is the groomer er I mean choreographer, she tells them 'I'm hot, I'm mean, you can't have me, you can't afford me'.

Things Old Knudsen has heard many times.   

The niche market that Lifetime is obviously targeting ......... Pedos of course who else would wanna watch scantily clad gyrating children?

What kind of mothers set up their kids as pedo targets just to get on the telly? Also how is this allowed to be shown or even made ?  Old Knudsen is sickened.  

2 comments:

Heff said...

So how many times have you watched the show?, LMAO !

Old Knudsen said...

My favourite to wank to.