Friday 13 July 2012

Out Of The Frying Pan And Into Car Hire


In the past few weeks Old Knudsen has had to fend off vicious slander that he is in fact ghey. Now while there has been such photos of  perhaps Vince Vaughn sucking on Old Knudsen's cock and maybe Old Knudsen in a hot threesome with Jedward there has been no proof what so ever to imply that Old Knudsen is a Chutney ferret.

Old Knudsen only likes females as the ghey thing is hurting his movie and singing career so he'd like to introduce you to the lady in his life.
Now I won't give you her actual name due to some legalities, Old Knudsen calls her 'Duck face.'

I know what yer thinking and yes that is Bali. I likes to take all me special weemen there.

Ok ok I will admit that there is a little bit of an age difference but its ok as its an older man and younger gurl and not the other way round.

The older man with a younger gurl means he is a charmer, an experienced lover and giver of quality, perhaps also rich with a huge knob.

If I was with an older woman she'd be a carefree lover who as she ages becomes insecure about her age as young gurls keep noticing me.

Old Knudsen hopes that the name calling will now stop as people were starting to look at me funny.  I was also getting treated differently at me local pub, now the word is out that I'm with a gurl I'm sure they will treat me differently from now on.       





A rose by any other name would smell like chips