Monday 22 October 2012

Old Knudsen For Romney


Old Knudsen had an epiphany. Why work for Obama in this election? Romney pays more.  I'm no longer living in the US anymore so fuck it, its gone down hill since dirty dick Clinton left office so why should I worry.
What Old Knudsen has are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people you don't like you.... Old Knudsen will always get the werk. 

Right now Old Knudsen get $27.50 every time he gives the CIA co-ordinates for a drone strike, thats no much, no wonder I make half of them up. I suspect with Romney as president the drone strikes will double. As will the need for burnable flags and thats where Old Knudsen steps in to fill that market gap.


Romney could buy and sell Obama ..... no not in a slave way ... that would be wrong! no in a buying and selling of voting machines way.

From this point on Old Knudsen is standing firm with Mitt Romney. My other main reason is my blog. In the Bush years Old Knudsen had so much blogging material. Rove, Rumsfeld, Rice,Cheney and idiot Bush, all the comedy classics.
Obama has been pretty boring. Who are his comedy fools? Certainly not Hilary. Biden thats it and he handed Ryan his ass on a plate so WTF?

Hilary has shown that she should have been preez, she has the balls, is sexy as hell and go read Texts from Hilary, shes shown that she has a good sense of humour. Hilary is wonderful. I shall return to the Democrats when she runs for preez again.

Romney cannot open his mouth without fucking it up, that man is comedy gold. Ryan is a useless twat so hes up for it too.
From the man who brought you Clint talking to an empty chair cums 'how I really alienated the world against the US  and invaded Norway. '

The man is capable of doing anything ..... except a good job.