Sunday 28 October 2012

Richard Mourdock Praises Your Rape

"I struggled with it myself for a long time"
                          "I struggled with it myself for a long time"
                                                    "I struggled with it myself for a long time"
                                                                                                               "long time"
                                                                                                                         "long time"


                                        "I came"

"to realize that life is that gift from God and I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of
  rape that it is something God intended to happen."

"Like cancer, serial killers, hurricanes, herpes, and the disabled. I don't need no stinking vaccines its all God's will, when a family die in a house fire, rejoice! Its all the big 'G' baby."  

"I spoke from the heart and most importantly."

"I know I gained votes and I know I gained supporters."