Saturday 27 October 2012

Scottish UFO


Morag Ritchie was woken up by flashing lights in the sky above her rural Scottish home earlier this month. A circular object hovering and spinning around above her home had lights all in a row stayed up there for about 4 hours. 
"I was quite apprehensive about it. I’m standing there looking at it and I’m thinking "is it watching me?" , so I went around the house telling everyone and they all came to have a look."

Her husband, daughter and her husband all looked at it. Her husband is a fisherman used to searching the sea and skies was skeptical until he saw it .


I've saw the footage and believe it. In the middle of nowhere from people who didn't jump to conclusions. UFO expert Malcolm Robinson saw the footage and had no answers for them. 

But what did they want? 


In 5 years time remember this post when you see that the US military have released a hovering drone.