Monday 11 February 2013

Spanking For The Queen

All the talk about gun control and Chris Kyle getting shot has had people ask me, "Old Knudsen, what did you do during the war?"

I really don't like to talk about much. The screams of pain, the horror of dirty underwear the constant erections .... yes my war is still going on, I suffer PTSD or Penis Teasing Sex Disorder.  The fear the discipline the slap of hand on warm wobbly buttocks, aye it wakes me up at night sometimes.

I cannae walk bay certain places like schools during my constant 4 hour erections ... it's hell .... to find a 24 hour hooker in this town.

I tried getting help on the NHS but they were all mingers.

Aye there isn't much help out there for returning vets with emotional problems not to mention the difficulty in walking.

Ach it's somewhere to hang me hat ... see? I have a good sense of humour about it. Not many could have seen the things I had seen and still remained sane ... like me.

 
The spell I had in the airforce was so much safer and less stressful. The only problem is that bombings can sound an awful like bummings ..... yes I didn't stay long in the airforce, the navy kept putting in requests for me.