Friday 8 March 2013

A Jamie Infestation In Your Attic

Jamie Bryson the Loyalist mouth piece has compared himself to the likes of Jesus and Hitler, now I suppose he'll compare himself to Anne Frank.
While he was evading the police for a couple of days after he had heard that they wanted to question him he hide out in a converted roof-space bedroom.

Day one: Mocked the police by giving a TV interview as they have no idea where I am. People on Facebook and Twitter are talking about me maybe I'll start the revolution through my heroic stand against the police and will go down in history and maybe get a mural or my face on a stamp or something. I could disappear for years and make tapes like Osama to inspire the people.

Day two: Shit, it looks like they found me. Knew I shouldn't have got pizza delivered .......


Ceiling Jamie is watching you undress.