Monday 1 April 2013

Hawkward Moments


Heres what you don't do on Facebook. You don't friend request someone, then go on about how hard you are and careful, me and my mates are tough and this is the real world on my FB page, no real avatar supplied so not so real go back to yer genteel maiden aunt folk.

You certainly don't say, 'It's best if you unfriend me before you get in too deep' uh you friend requested me ..... I've seen 15 minutes of the first Twilight movie, if she didn't make friends with the creepy vampire there wouldn't have been the sequels, I know how this drama fest goes. 

Guess what? you got unfriended, and blocked. I don't give a shit. Suicidal and breaks with reality are a way of life for Old Knudsen, and hes taken tougher shits, hes seen Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. He watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate ..... so he did.

Old Knudsen is protected by angels, I don't think they go to church and aren't of any particular faith but angels all the same .... wings an shit. They whisper in his ear and advise him. If over the years people get blocked on my blog or Facebook then blame his angels for they have advised Old Knudsen. Nothing personal I just don't like yer vibe or yer socks. 

There is a reason for Old Knudsen.