Wednesday 2 October 2013

Blurred Lines

A man and woman in the Ukraine were returning home from having a few drinks with friends. You know what happens next.

I know you want it, but you're a good girl, the way you grab, me must wanna get nasty ....

So you go to the nearest railway tracks for a shag because having sex near railway tracks is so, thrilling .... Ukrainian television must be really shite.

Before you know it.

Can't let it get past me, you're far from plastic, talk about getting blasted, I hate these blurred lines....

The woman is killed and the man gets his legs cut off.  This sort of thing could happen to any one of us, trains are definitely a safety hazard.

Well Old Knudsen is going to visit him in the hospital, I'll bring him a bunch of grapes and a wordsearch book. Then I'll ask him the question that all my three readers are gagging to know, 'did you cum?'

 


No comments: