Sunday 10 November 2013

Remembrance Day With Solemn Tits

Since it's Remembrance today I suspect that all the Christian pedos are busy trying to look solemn an shit but in case some do slip by and are online here are some weemen to tempt them away from the kiddies.
I'll only do weemen who look solemn, no having fun today.

She looks like a lot of fun .... but not today, I'd shag her but I wouldn't let on I was enjoying it for the sake of those who fell and could not get up.

Even the MILFs at Dunkirk bow their heads as a mark of respect. Men and weemen signed away their safety and rushed towards danger because the Huns and yon Japs thought they are all that. 

I wonder if I should knock on this to see if they are ripe?

There is just as much suffering going on in the wars of today, the same questions of morality are still being asked and the same fears are still being felt today as strongly as they were felt 70 or a 100 years ago.

We just need to get through it, be it an insurgent firefight or horrible taste in couches. We'll reflect on it all later.


Bless them all who served with honour being swept along by a wave of patriotic peer pressure. I'd hate for any of these scumbag governments of today to draft people into a war secretly started over the price of oil.

World War I was a family feud between the royals for fucks sake so not much of a better reason than oil.
Surely the only valid reason would be the defence of liberty and to protect our homes. Not everything can be so simple.

I'm sure that most veterans will appreciate this post from one of their own, it could have been any of us in any war but we got lucky and can now look at great tits on the Interweb and give thanks to our friends that served with us who can not leer.




No comments: