Thursday 12 December 2013

He Had A Dweem


When Jamie Bryson gave his speech on top of Scrabo hill near Newtownards on the exact spot that Jesus spoke 2000 years ago, Old Knudsen said to himself, "no wonder people keep saying hes like Martin Luther King jr" the man next to me said "wha you say?" I just ignored the lout.

Ok then maybe it's just Jamie saying hes like MLK but you should have heard his speech, it was .... inspiring. 

Here is a piece:

"When the Good Friday Argreement was signed, this momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Protestants who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice.



But 15 years later, the Protestant still is not free. 15 years later, the life of the Protestant is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination.

15 years later, the Protestant lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity and Taigs.

Even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dweem.

I have a dweem that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Protestant men are created more equal than others."

I have a dweem that one day on Black mountain the Protestant message "Yeeeooowww!!!" can be seen from West Belfast and the sons of former Loyalists will be served by the sons of former Republicans at McDonald's without no spit not being added to nothin.

I have a dweem that one day even on Twaddell ave, an avenue sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dweem that are little children will one day live in a nation were they will not be judged by there critical thinking and grammar but by der religion and who they know.  

Then I was in a house, I think it was the one I grew up in but different and a masked man held out a hand full of pills and told me to take them. I knew it was Billy Hutchinson but he denied it was him.

Then my dick dropped off and wriggled across the floor and went up Ruth Patterson's leg and into her stench trench where it died.

Then I screamed and woke up and had my cornflakes .... what a weird dream." 

Wow, truly amazing, tell them about yon nightmare you keep having about the prison showers, that one was class.

 Dear Mr Knudsen

Your latest blog post started off incredibly with a vision of paradise but then degenerated into nothing more than mocking a young man's lower than normal IQ and his speech impediment. 

You sir are nothing more than a faceless bully except you have a face. Resorting to petty playground insults with pointing and laughing that only shows that you are one of the ones keeping the discrimination of the Protestant race alive and well feed. 

I request that you write a retraction or I shall be forced to take legal action. 

Regards

Angry Anonymous  NS FGAU WATPOW


Oh sorry what was that? I didn't read most of that due to me ADHD and me PTSD in which I have a lot of flashbacks to Nam but I get bored and lose focus half way through. Thank you for yer high praise if thats what it was , now go lick out Britney Spears' sweaty gunties an sports bra ya fat specky shite.



No comments: