Thursday 19 June 2014

Simply The Best Value In Drugs


 



 A historical UVF flag.

It's marching season again in Northern Ireland which means yet more flags attached to lamp posts.

These flags are not to celebrate anything but are really just criminal gangs marking their territory with their gang colours. The police would do something about it but they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or cause any trouble ... they're nice in that respect. 
Most people's idea of tolerance here is UVF and UDA (rival gangs) flags on the same street, aye my people are right cunts and no mistake, I blame the immigrants.  


The UDA which is a paramilitary criminal gang added the words 'simply the best' to their flags and love to pogo dance to the Tina Turner tune, much to the disgust of the singer and her management. When asked to stop using it the UDA merely laughed at them as you'd expect. "Take us to court? you mustn't like yer knees a lot." 

I understand why the UVF would use The three stooges on their flag as everybody laughs at them but 'Simply the best?' it sounds like a commercial for something. 

You've tried the rest of the drug dealing thick necked thugs now try the best!


Simply the best at Dune stores, better value everyday. 

When I see those flags and read the words, I don't think about the UDA, I get Tina Turner's song in my head, still it could have been worse, it could have been the Macarena or Agadoo .... fucks sake now I've got that in me head, Ag-a-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, shake the tree , Aga-doo-doo-doo, push pineapple, grind coffee, To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees ..... just leave me, go on without me, just tell yer wife I loved her, for 5 minutes then I kicked her out of the car... Ka-Chow!  Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody.


No comments: