Saturday 10 October 2015

Saturday Nonsense


Someday you'll look up from yer phone and see that life has gone on without you. But that's ok cos it's not as if yer life was like Old Knudsen's or something. I just got back from Monte Carlo where I won 50 million in a game of Solitaire, I then gave it all to charity, a lovely lass, very appreciative.   


So anyways, any doctors reading this and should I be concerned about this?  I was just out feeding the birds, this is nothing, you should see my fat balls.

It's Saturday, I just got refills on me medications and the office still haven't noticed that the petty cash has gone so anything is possible. Because you lot are my bestest friends I'll tell you this, if later on you see an old man lying in the street in a pool of blood choking on his own vomit cross the road cos it's a trap ... ach I do love Saturdays. 

2 comments:

k said...

There is a cream for that Old Knudsen.

Old Knudsen said...

I'm sorry you found out about it this way.