Wednesday 21 February 2018

The Hollow Prize


What do you do when you get there? That's what a young Adolf Hitler once asked me when we were talking about our hopes and dreams .... what ever makes you happy and don't listen to the losers that say you don't understand or that you'll fail.

In 2014 Trump said to me, 'oh that Obama is a cunt, someone needs to show him how to do his job' I replied, if you aren't in it you can't win it .... I was actually talking about the lotto but he seemed happy enough with my answer.

School shootings, gun control, dirty immigrants, terrorists, avocado shortages, royal weddings, kill the poor, sex tapes, liars and cheats.

Humans aren't that difficult to understand. It's not a great male and female divide, it's a non binary gender fluid gap now. If ya don't know what you are pull out yer chromosomes. Call yerself a mermaid or a unicorn if you like but the same science that says Climate Change is real says yer a douchebag.

Old Knudsen identifies himself as better than you .... that's all you need to know pleb.

All the talking heads just go round and round with their outrage forgetting it was the same outrage a month ago or a year ago.

"Life is just a rock tumbler full of shit"  ~ I don't often quote Jesus but on this occasion I shall.


It's all been said and done. People still resist it due to pride, ignorance, incorrect data or bribes. Others take to the streets hoping for change. 

You can't make jokes about the President when he's the ultimate in absurd humor. The joke stops being funny.

Standards have fallen and people get upset over the wrong things. We're still blaming the victims even though we all know the guy is a slime ball. 

History repeats itself because news cycles are doomed to get shorter and the last people that did it are dead.

You win then find out the prize is hollow. The sum of all knowledge is a stoopid car floating around space.

Change the faces, the names and a few slight details and you have the same thing happening over and over and did we learn, was it the war to end all wars? The great war for civilization? Do we vote then follow that vote no matter how stupid and damaging it is? Someone is making money from it and I bet it isn't you.

This blog is like Donald Trump's Tweets, you'll always find one from years back that fits today. I've said it all too many times over and over but did ya hear it?

Some day I might get my blood up and have to shout at the world but that's not today.


I know that I hung on a windswept tree nine long nights and all I got was this lousy t-shirt . 

No comments: